- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- Global Academy Jobs (GAJ)
- Specialized Portals
IAU Observer status can be granted to public or private not-for-profit degree-conferring higher education institutions which do not yet meet the eligibility criteria for Membership of 3 cohorts of students.
The Observer status will be valid until the institution graduates three cohorts of students at which time it will be admitted to full Institutional Membership.
In creating this category, IAU wishes to become more inclusive and to contribute to the development of quality higher education globally.