- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- IAU Lynx - our newsletter
- Specialized Portals
The Information Centre
The Information Centre is a resource for information and knowledge on all aspects of higher education worldwide
- Established in 1989 and located at the IAU in Paris, France;
- Monitored and managed by a team of information and data managers;
- Constantly updated with new higher education publications and documents;
- With proactive searches of information and documents from all regions of the world;
- Forms part of the network of UNESCO Information Services and Documentation Centres.
- Policies, systems of higher education, higher education institutions, programmes of study, qualifications, educational development and comparative education.
- Issues related to the IAU priority themes: Ethics; Equitable access and success in higher education; Higher education and Education For All; Intercultural dialogue; Internationalization; Research and doctoral education; and sustainable development.