- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- Global Academy Jobs (GAJ)
- Specialized Portals
Portal on Higher Education/Research and Education For All (Maintenance stopped in January 2016)
The HEEFA Portal is a collaborative platform to disseminate information of the work being undertaken by higher education in EFA-related fields and to build up a like-minded community. Its aim is to provide access and visibility to data on higher education projects, documents and experts active in EFA.
WHO CAN ACCESS THE PORTAL?
- The higher education community: academia, students, HE administrators as visitors or contributors
- All other interested stakeholders: intergovernmental organisations, NGOs, Ministries of Education, school administrators and teachers as visitors
The Portal is designed for two types of users:
- Visitors can search for projects, experts or documents, read the latest news and latest additions to the databases featured on the homepage.
- Contributors can share information and promote their work by entering related projects and documents, posting their CV, and participating in the forum. Each contributor has a personal online workspace where their data is stored and can be edited at any time.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
- Projects on higher education activities in EFA;
- Experts working in one or more areas related to EFA;
- Documents: related theses, articles and reports
HEEFA Newsletter: With +1,000 subscribers and growing, this quarterly newsletter featured news on the IAU HEEFA project and the EFA Movement, events, and publications related to higher education engaged in EFA (in English).
The first page of the Portal offers information on the latest additions in databases and higher education for EFA news as well as a set of pre-defined functionalities as follows:
- A search for results by EFA goals (top of the screen);
- A quick search on all content (left-hand side);
Several Menu Options (left-hand side): Search the database (for all users); Share your experience (for contributors only); Participate in the community (for contributors only); Subscribe to the Newsletters (for all users)
The possibility to change languages from English to French and vice-versa.
WHY SHOULD I CONTRIBUTE?
The HEEFA Portal is a collaborative portal, it will only be useful if academics and students enter information on their projects, expertise, and theses, share their news with the IAU team to feed the HEEFA Newsletter, and participate in the Forum.
Consequently, your input is not only greatly welcome but necessary.
Register and give additional visibility to your projects, expertise and theses and become part of the HEEFA Community. All processes have been developed to be as simple and straightforward as possible, but please feel free to contact us if you encounter any problem.
Participation is free of charge and your input will not be re-used by our services in any other material without your prior consent.