- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- IAU Lynx - our newsletter
- Specialized Portals
Affiliates and Associates
IAU Affiliates are non-governmental organisations or networks, whose primary mandate is related to education and sharing the Association's goals and values but which are not eligible to join as full members. Benefiting from IAU's services, they participate in most of the Association's projects.
Today, IAU affiliates are:
UNESCO Network of Associated Libraries
Asia and The Pacific
IAU Associates are well known and respected leaders and experts in higher education who share some of IAU's goals and values, and wishing to enhance their personal collaboration with the Association. Connected to the information dissemination programme, Associates attend conferences and participate in IAU projects.
Initially open only to former IAU Board Members, the IAU Associate's category has been broadened beyond former Board members to include all individuals who share an interest in higher education, would bring value to the work of the Association and who wish to work with the IAU.
Today, IAU Associates include:
- Dr. Mohamed M. El-Faham - Dean of Graduate Studies, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt & Director, Center for Special Studies & Programs (CSSP), Egypt
- Dr. Zixin Hou - Former President, Nankai University, China
- Kevin Kinser - Associate Professor, Department of Educational Administration and Policy Studies, Institute for Global Education Policy Studies, State University of New York at Albany, U.S.A.
- Dr. Jason E. Lane - Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Administration and Policy Studies, School of Education, University at Albany, State University of New York, U.S.A.
- Jason Laker, Ph.D. - Professor, Department of Counselor Education San José State University, San José, CA, U.S.A.
- Dr. H. Ian Macdonald - President Emeritus of York University, Canada
- Dr. Fava de Moraes - Former Rector, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Dr. Justin Thorens - Former Rector, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- George Tillman - consulting / expert-conseil, Canada
- Samuel Akinyemi, Ph.D. - Senior lecturer and Sub-Dean, Faculty of Education Lagos State University, Nigeria
- Eric Zimmerman, - Academic Secretary and Director of Research & Internationalization at Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC), Israel
- Dr. Antonio Marques - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and Vice-Rector for International Relations, University of Porto, Portugal
- Dr. Molly Corbett-Broad - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and President of the American Council on Education (ACE), USA
- Dr. Agneta Bladh - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and Former Rector of the University of Kalmar,Sweden
- Prof. Makoto Asashima - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and Former Managing Director & Vice-President of the University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Clifford Nii Boi Tagoe - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and Former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ghana, Ghana
- Ms. Janyne Hodder - Former IAU Administrative Board Member and Past President of the College of The Bahamas, The Bahamas
- Prof. Is-Haq Oloyede - Former IAU Administrative Deputy Board Member and Former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Prof. J.D. Amin - Vice-Chancellor of the Federal University, Dutse Nigeria
- Stefan Delplace - Honorary Secretary General, EURASHE, European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (aisbl)